/!\ ADRESSES DES SERVEURS ACTUELLEMENT EN LIGNE /!\
(maj du 14/02/15)

LC Tech : minecraft.languagecraft.tv (FTB Launcher - Infinity)
Aegir : (Minecraft 1.6.4 Modpack personnalisé, donné avec l'adresse après candidature)
Pour rappel, nous disposons également d'un mumble public, sur lequel nous vous invitons à venir nous rejoindre !
Adresse : mumble.languagecraft.tv
Port : 64738
Vous pouvez également faire un don pour nous aider à financer ces serveurs à cette adresse :

Fermer ce cadre

Nous sommes le Mar 11 Déc 2018 06:35

Publicité

Heures au format UTC + 1 heure [ Heure d’été ]

Forum verrouillé Ce sujet est verrouillé, vous ne pouvez pas éditer de messages ou poster d’autres réponses.  [ 3 messages ] 
Auteur Message
 Sujet du message: [Refusé] Builder application
MessagePosté: Mer 9 Sep 2015 19:22 

Pseudo Minecraft: Jcvm
Hi there! I speak a little French but it would be too painful to read so instead I will do this in English (im learning French for my GCSEs)! Now a little bit about me:

I use to be in several build teams, but they normally started up and then closed down :( . After this spell I decided to move back in to servers and am a mod on a server with 400 regular peeps on! I have however decided that I want to improve myself and after seeing this team on YouTube it looked like the perfect place for me to learn!

So now my builds:
http://imgur.com/a/bwzd3

These are all condensed into one file let me run through it:
My house design which I use hasn't taken me literally years to perfect, to date I can not find a style which I prefer over this house! AND whats even more amazing its that it looks so simple close up, but from far away it gives you that good looking quality every map screms for

My Cathedral took about a week to finish, the inside was left as it is a spawn and the owner wants to customize it however on all my other builds I do the interior as well! What I am most happy with is the Main 4 block towers pattern, that was amazing when it finished!

I have also made a map! My map was made using world painter for the terrain, then a bit of magic later I had completed a fortified town and the rest just followed through. The map is an sg map, so chests are doddit evenly around the area! The town on this map I am quite proud of as not only does it go up a steep hill but this is one of my first attempts at a "wall-wall" town, most builds I just leave a space and build lots of houses!

So that is me in a nutshell, I want to join as this looks amazing and I really really want to make a difference, this place looks ready made for me!

Best Wishes
John Fenton (ign jcvm)

Sujet du message: Re: Builder application
MessagePosté: Dim 4 Oct 2015 18:07 
Fondateur

Pseudo Minecraft: BillSilverlight
Hi John!

Good thing you emailed me, your topic was forgotten because I don't usually deal with applications, and those that do didn't feel confident with an English speaking topic.

Anyway!
We looked through all your screenshots, and there are some interesting things, but we're not completely convinced. Overall, there is often too much detail, without enough harmony and interesting shapes. And the other main problem is that your patterns tend to be quite repetitive, if you want to repeat patterns they should be much larger and you should probably alternate a couple, not just one.

So we would love to see new builds, applying this advice, focusing on your build's harmony, shape, relief and detail.

Good luck! :)

Sujet du message: Re: Builder application
MessagePosté: Mer 7 Oct 2015 21:40 

Pseudo Minecraft: Jcvm
Ok thankyou! I will work at it until I feel I am good enough and will especially work on mixing things up so it is not repetitive!

Forum verrouillé Ce sujet est verrouillé, vous ne pouvez pas éditer de messages ou poster d’autres réponses.  [ 3 messages ] 

Heures au format UTC + 1 heure [ Heure d’été ]